Wellbeing Aotearoa offers a range of workshops for organisations, schools, and community groups. All workshops are dynamic, interactional, and evidence-based.
Workshops & Key Notes
- Values-based leadership
- Helping the helpers: self-care in helping professions
- Suicide prevention
- Daring to fail: why failure is great for success
- Promoting team wellbeing
- Designing resilient relationships
- Peer support selection and training
- Public speaking coaching
- Emotional hygiene: daily practices for emotional wellbeing
- Growth mindset
- Trauma education and management
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction
- Resilience building
We also provide bespoke workshops and keynote presentations on request. Kristen is known to be a creative and entertaining speaker. She is often asked to speak at events to ‘warm-up the crowd’.